In this episode, John sits down with Portland, OR therapist Jeffrey Peyton to learn about Jeffrey’s journey into private practice, the importance of a clear niche, and loving your thriving solo practice amidst all the pressure to grow into a group practice.
- PODCAST| 118: Looking for the Yellow with Dr. Amy Fortney Parks
- VIDEO| Private Practice Online – Start an Online Practice in 30 Days or Less
- PODCAST| 117: How Hilary Mandzik Got Fully Booked
- VIDEO| Starting a Counseling Private Practice – 8 Simple Steps
- PODCAST| 116: How to Start an Online Business in 30 Days or Less